May 2, 2008 was a day that changed Brian & my life forever. We welcomed our little Miss Taylor Lora into the world. Since that day we have enjoyed the milestones of her rolling over, finding her thumb, crawling, babbling, walking, talking, running, finding her own personality. Taylor has grown into her very own person. She has such a spark about her that makes you just want to grab on to her and keep her just the way she is right now! She is funny, and cute - but she has her moments that she likes to try and see just how far mommy & daddy will let her go. Those moments - its a good thing she's cute!!
She loves to play out side as much as she can. She especially LOVES swinging!! If she could swing all day, I think she would! She is truly an amazing little girl who also has a true love of reading books. She must get that from her Grandma Frances!! She enjoys being read to and reading to us. Her imagination is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I especially enjoy listening to her "talk on the phone". The conversations she has with the person on the other line really makes me realize just how my conversations sound to her. The sweetest thing she does at the end of phone calls is: "Okay, Love you Bye!!" - So at least she hears that every time her mommy & daddy get of the phone with each other! She has really started to enjoy matching games - she loves to make things match. In the morning when I get her ready she always asks if her outfit matches. I also have to make sure the hair ties I put in her hair match at least one part of her outfit - maybe we have a fashion model on our hands!!
For the most part Taylor's 2nd year of life was full of growth. Not only physical growth, but her personality and mind has grown. Here is a look back through the last year!! There are a lot of pictures to follow...I hope you enjoy seeing her grow through the year!! I know we have!!
Getting ready for her 2nd Birthday Party (5/8/10)
Those are some BIG shoes to fill!! (5/9/10)
Chillin' like a ROCK STAR!! (5/13/10)
It's fun to hang out with my cousins - Connor & Corbin & Uncle Dave!! (5/30/10)
Always gonna be "Daddy's Girl" (6/19/10)
This is how I camp! (7/4/10)
Playing with Paw Paw Andy & my cousin Austin (7/4/10)
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is make sure Grandma Frances's plants are fully watered!! (7/17/10)
Riding Dirty! (8/1/10)
Driving Daddy bonkers (8/6/10)
Banana Baby (8/10/10)
Enjoying ice cream with Grandma Frances (8/11/10)
A pool & Popsicle...What could be better? (8/22/10)
Swing...swing...swing (9/11/10)
Always trying to help (10/6/10)
The most beautiful Dorothy you've ever seen - RIGHT!? (10/30/10)
CHEESE!! (11/2/10)
Cooking with Grandma Barb (11/27/10)
Look how straight & long my hair is!! (2/27/11)
First of many purchases from the Ice Cream Man (4/1/11)
In Full Swing! (4/2/11)
FLIP FLOP SEASON!! (4/3/11)
Tiny Sleeper (4/6/11)
(notice the crossed legs)
Window Washer!! (4/9/11)
A long weekend of Birthday Partying!! (5/1/11)
Celebrating her 3rd birthday with a cupcake - sitting on Paw Paw Ray's lap while he was in the hospital! (5/2/11)
I hope you enjoyed a "year in the life of Taylor" I hope her 3rd year of life is just as full of family & love as this year has been!!
What a cutie!! She is growing into a gorgeous little girl!
ReplyDelete